Britney and Russell Brand Play Head Games in VMA Promo!!



In a new promo for MTV's Video Music Awards, set for Sept. 13 in New York City,Britney Spears wishes for a personal invite from Russell Brand, who is hosting for the second year in a row.

Standing by a pool in a white bikini and a black sun hat, Spears says in a voiceover, "I wonder if he'll invite me. I mean, I can obviously get an invite, but it would be nice for Russell to invite me personally now that we're friends and all."

Meanwhile, Brand has VMA jitters of his own. "I hope I didn't balls it up with her last time," he says. "Some of those things I said could have been construed as offensive. I hope she don't think ill of me."

Back to Spears, this time biting her fingernail: "Should I have played it up more when he was flirting with me last year? I have to admit there is something sexy about his dangerous ways."

At the end of the spot, Brand realizes he's hearing Spears's voiceover and that she might be hearing his. What's a bloke to do? "Britney," he says in a high-pitched voice, "this is the voice of your mind ... go to Russell's hotel room and abandon yourself. Give yourself to him, Britney. Sleep with Russell!"

The VMAs air live on Sept. 13 (9 p.m. EST) on MTV.

Comments

Popular Posts