Christina talk about Britney in new OK! Magazine Interview!!

Christina Aguilera recently wished Britney good luck on her new album Femme Fatale, but the once-teen rivals are playing nice these days.

Britney even responded to Xtina's kind words saying she can't wait to see her new show. Now Christina is continuing the positive press in a recent interview with OKmagazine.com. When asked about Brit's new CD, Christina said:
quote:
“You know what I haven’t heard the whole thing in it’s entirety (Femme Fatale). I’ve been really hard at work on this show. I haven’t had quite the chance to go through the whole thing.

But I am a huge supporter of her in light of the fact that both of our careers started off together and are still going and going strong. I just think at this point in the game it’s extremely important to be supportive of fellow artists and especially females who get pitted against each other and torn apart. As an old friend of mine from the Mickey Mouse Club, I think it’s important at this stage in the game to show my support.”
Mickey Mouse high-fives for everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts