"DEAR BRITNEY JEAN" FAN LETTER PROJECT


 Hey #BritneyArmy!!! It's Amanda! I'm the "Guv-Nah" of this site! (LOL!) On a serious note, I have called you all here to return the Beautiful gesture that Britney Jean gave us this morning! She wrote us a handwritten letter telling us how much we mean to her. Now I know all of us probably do that for her on a daily basis either by supporting her music or following her on Twitter or running a fanpage. But I think it would be more noticeable and meaningful to her if each of us either handwrote or emailed (either one) a personal message to her with the title "Dear Britney Jean"... That is the ONLY  rule for this project. You must start your letter with "Dear Britney Jean" besides that you all can write Britney whatever you'd like! Now I don't know how we will get this to her. I am trying to reach out and get help with that if anyone has TRUE connections on how we can make sure Britney gets these letters then please contact me @ TheOfficialTeamSpearsWebsite@gmail.Com
 
-Amanda

Comments

Popular Posts