My Personal Letter For "The Dear Britney Jean Fan Letter Project"


 
Dear Britney Jean,

                              My Name Is Amanda Ramirez. I’m 27 years old and have been a fan since Dec 18, 1998. I run a fansite in your honor called The Official Team Spears Website. I came up with the idea for this fan project called “The Dear Britney Jean Fan Letter Project”, after you wrote your most recent open letter to us. I felt the least we could do for you is return the favor and let you know personally how much you TRULY mean to each of us in The BritneyArmy.

                             I personally feel like I have grown up with you with each album. Through the years you have shown us what a strong, humble woman you are through your music and your personal life. I feel that “Britney Jean” is going to continue that tradition. You have always told us that “you are just like us” and I truly believe that you are.  Thank you so much for all of the hard work you put into each song, album, video, interview, performance and tour. Thank you for being an example of believing in yourself and NEVER giving up on what you truly love to do, and not caring about what others say. But following your heart and your gut in every moment. It takes a very STRONG person to be that way. And that Britney Jean is what you are to The BritneyArmy.
                                You have left such a beautiful impression on the world and in the music industry and on our hearts over the past 15 years and I know that it will continue. I hope that this letter brightens your day and reminds you that we are all here for you! We love you, Britney Jean and we are all SO EXCITED for the next chapter of OUR journey together! Keep doin’ your thing and being Yourself! There are more letters coming your way from fans all over the world so keep a look out!

 

Love ALWAYS,

Amanda Ramirez

(The Official Team Spears Website)

Comments

Popular Posts