Britney Speech during her "Britney Day" Celebration!


 “Thank you commissioner Sisolak for that amazing introduction, and thank you Las Vegas for welcoming me with open arms and being so supportive of me and my show. I’m honored to receive the Key to the City’s iconic strip, and I’m thrilled that today has been declared Britney Day.
Most importantly I want to thank my fans who have been with me every step of the way. Special shout-out to all the Britneys for coming out and celebrating with me today. This is our day, definitely, and I consider this city my second home and want to give back to it, so I’m teaming up with Zappos and the Nevada Childhood Cancer foundation to help the children and families of Las Vegas. “
“We are thrilled that Britney Spears has chosen to partner with the Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation with the support of Tony Hsieh and Zappos,” said Jeff Gordon, presiden and CEO of NCCF. “Britney brings with her so much passion for our cause and we feel privileged and honored to have her in our community and now as a part of the NCCF Family.”
Tony Hsieh also spoke a few words, adding his theme song whenever he walks into a room is “Oops!… I Did It Again.” Britney nodded.
Piece Of Me’s performed so well since opening last December, Britney’s added 36 performances. She announced shows through September 2015 earlier in the day.
Britney invited the Britneys to ride with her on the High Roller after the festivities, signed a few autographs then zipped off to Planet Hollywood to perform Piece Of Me.
Congrats, Britney!

Source: BreatheHeavy.Com

Comments

Popular Posts