Britney Spears Reveals Why She Recorded with Iggy Azalea

Britney Spears Reveals Why She Recorded with Iggy Azalea

After Iggy Azalea shared she worked with Britney Spears, fans have been salivating for details about what the twosome cooked up in the studio.
With details still light on when the song might drop (previously it was reported it would be sometime this year), Spears has revealed why she wanted to work with the "Fancy" rapper.
"I saw her song on TV and I was like a kid in a candy store," she told Extra. "I was like, 'I love Iggy, I love that video, I want to work with her,' and it was really weird, because a week after that her manager was like, 'She's a huge fan of yours.' I was like, 'Let's do something together,' so it worked out."
Back in December, Azalea dished to Seacrest that the track will likely be the lead single off Spears' upcoming album release, the follow-up to 2013's Britney Jean. About working with the pop superstar, Azalea had previously teased "it was amazing."
Source: Billboard.Com

Comments

Popular Posts