SKY FERREIRA TALKS BRITNEY

In a chat with magazine Paper Mag, the pop sensation Sky Ferreira was questioned about Britney Spears, and she ended up quoting the singer in various other responses.
Bloodshy & Avant worked with Britney, who also began his career early. Do you see similarities between her career and her? “Wow, I do not know. I mean, I think we were a little ‘early’ in this regard and we both worked with Bloodshy & Avant and Nicole Morrie, right? “
Speaking at Britney, recently sent you a message on Twitter saying he wanted to do a cover of a relatively unknown song her Cinderella – is that true? You feel like Cinderella? “I wanted to, but I recorded it! I know all the songs from Britney. My favorite show was on tour Dream Within a Dream. “
Do you prefer pop music today or 90s? “In today’s cool, but the pop music of the 90 ran. So many classic pop songs. You never heard No Scrubs?
Were you a fan of Britney, Christina, Jessica, or, um, Mandy Moore? “All of them. My favorite songs from that time are Born To Make You Happy (Britney), What a Girl Wants (Christina), I Want to Love You Forever (Jessica) and Candy (Mandy).”
Tell a letter describing the life of Sky Ferreira. “I’m Miss American dream since I was 17 years – Britney Spears, Piece of Me. PLAY!”
What are your favorite songs to play as a DJ? “Piece of Me and Overprotected (Britney Spears), Let’s Hear It For The Boy (Deniece Williams), No Scrubs (TLC) and Material Girl (Madonna). And when the music Peacock (Katy Perry) is released, I’ll play it like .. every day of my life. “
Source:X-Britney.com

Comments

Popular Posts