Britney Staying Fit In 2012!

BritBrit talks about her new year’s resolution!
Now that the tour has come to an end, Britney would like to work out and stay in shape this year. She says working out three times a week is her key to keeping in shape.
“I’m very big on being healthy and working out three times a week. I go to bed early and get my beauty sleep. I also drink lots of water to keep my body hydrated. It takes me an hour-and-a-half to get ready for a red carpet event. I usually take a shower, wash my hair, blow my hair out and have a cup of coffee.
“Then I’ll have my make-up artist come in and we’ll decided on what we want to go for – a soft or sinister style! From there we look at the wardrobe and see if it makes sense, And then we through the process of getting ready, which is the funnest part.”

Comments

Popular Posts