Britney Spears: On Getting In Shape, Getting Older … and Pregnancy Sex?



Britney Spears promised to get personalwith her new album Britney Jean, and she meant it — if a very candid interview in January’s InStyle (on stands Friday) is any indication.
In the profile, which follows Spears as she prepares for her upcoming Las Vegas gig, she answers reader questions about being a mom, growing into her style and sympathizing with Kim Kardashian for undergoing scrutiny while she was pregnant. On watching Kim get emotional on TV about the criticism, Spears says, “I was like, ‘Bless her heart,’ because I remember that time … That should be the time when your body is most treasured. I loved being pregnant for so many reasons, not to mention the sex is awesome then.” Like we said: Very candid.
That came out of a question about her super-fit shape, a result of the “tremendous physical demands” of the Vegas show. Though she decries the public body scrutiny, she does say “In this business, you make a deal with the devil … what I do calls for me to look good. People expect that. I kind of take it as my job.”

Though she admits to being harder on herself during performances, she has relaxed on the style front as she’s grown up. “When I was younger, I cared a lot more about what I wore,” she says. “But the older you get, the more you think about what’s easy and comfortable. And, as a mom, I’m a little bit more conservative.”
The star dishes on her style crushes, her skincare routine, her go-to relaxation secret and the seven staples in her closet (plus so much more!) in the January issue of InStyle, so pick one up this week or visit InStyle.com for more.

Comments

Popular Posts