Highlights of Britney's IHeart Radio Interview

"Alien"
"There are times in life when u feel alone and alienated and that's what it's about"

Ryan loves alien 

"It should be easy"

"Will.i.am came
Up with a lot of concepts for the songs and we hit it off!!"

Will says We had lunch and we talked we had 6 talking sessions before we recorded 

"I wanted to have a lot of uptempo and fun songs"-Britney

"As humans we complicate love when it should be easy."-Britney

How have u seen her change and grow 
"I have been a fan since Baby but what made me a fan fan was toxic"-Will.I.Am

"Britney says that's cool and sweet!! " 

"Don't cry"

"It's personal about having to let go of a relationship but still holding back. " -Britney

Passanger was written with Katy perry 

"Britney heard it near the end of the album process and loved it and knew she had to have it. "-Will.I.Am

"Perfume"
Ryan quotes "I wait for you to call and try to act natural" 
"I think we have tried to do that" 

Britney laughs and they play the song. 

Give us an idea of the show?

There is a lot of different sections of the show where we use affects to let the fans feel like they are in the show with me and its the most dancing I have ever done on any tour!!! -Britney

Comments

Popular Posts