Britney Spears Has an Adorable Lunch Date with Her Little Boys

Britney Spears Has Lunch in Vegas with Charlie Ebersol and Sons Sean and Jayden
Britney Spears stepped out in Vegas on Friday to have lunch with boyfriend Charlie Ebersol and her two sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James. 


The 33-year-old singer took to Instagram to share an adorable snapshot of their outing, saying "Nothing better than family lunches in Vegas!" 

Spears confessed her love for Ebersol, 32, during her Jan. 28 performance from her Piece Of Me residency at Planet Hollywood in Vegas, by wearing a bedazzled vest that read "I (heart) Charlie" on the back. 

The couple, who have been dating since November, share the same attitudes about going out. 



"We're homebodies," Ebersol, told PEOPLE earlier this month. "The thing that I learned from my parents was no matter how busy you are, home base is the single most important thing. As long as you're centering back to home base and that's the strongest magnet in your life, that everything else is okay." 

Ebersol says the best part of the relationship is spending time together. 

"We were getting pulled in a thousand different directions, and my favorite thing in the world – besides her – is hot chocolate," he says. "She just said, 'Let's just get hot chocolate and hang out.' That was a perfect night for me. If that's the rest of my life, then A) I will have emulated my parents, and B) I will be a very happy man." 

Spears divides her time between her home in southern California and Vegas, where her hit show, Britney Spears: Piece of Me is currently running at Planet Hollywood.

Source: People.Com

Comments

Popular Posts